$50.00 OFF Any Boundary Survey with Map
Must mention this discount at time of order
Roth Land Surveying was founded in 2001 by Gary L. Roth, Jr., who has been in the surveying field for over 20 years. Roth Land Surveying is a family-owned and -operated business. We provide services to Knoxville and surrounding East Tennessee counties.
Roth Land Surveying offers a wide variety of services suitable for anyone from the individual looking to put up a fence to the multi-million dollar developer planning a new project. We enjoy a close working relationship with both the Metropolitan Planning Commission and the City of Knoxville.
We are seeking an opportunity to build relationships with the primary emphasis being on the client’s needs, and would love to demonstrate the quality, experience and professionalism of Roth Land Surveying.
Roth Land Surveying is fully licensed and insured, as well as PayPal verified and accepted. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Knoxville Chamber.
Some of our clients:
- John Captain
- Cherokee Golf and Country Club
- Claiborne Hauling
- Clayton Bank and Trust
- Coach Derek Dooley
- Elizabeth Eason Architecture
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- George Armour Ewart, Architect
- Knox County
- Knox Heritage
- Knoxville Community Development Corporation
- Knoxville Zoo
- Lincoln Title
- Maddox Properties
- Neighborhood Housing Partnership
- ORNL Federal Credit Union
- Coach Bruce Pearl
- Regions Bank
- Remax Preferred Properties
- S & E Properties, LLC
- Sequoyah Ltd.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- Oliver Smith Auction and Realty
- Yow Properties
- Numerous other individuals, contractors and developers